[h-e-w] Emacs w32 FAQ maintainer

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs w32 FAQ maintainer
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:43:46 +0200

There is currently no maintainer (as far as I know) for GNU Emacs FAQ for
Windows (http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq.html). Steve Kemp who
was the former maintainer says he handed over maintainer a few good years
ago.

Steve seems to have done a big job, there is a lot of information in the
FAQ. However as time has passed half of the links in the FAQ are now dead.
Probably some of the info is aged and no more relevant.

I think a maintainer is needed. Questions relevant to the w32 port of Emacs
will be much more visible with a FAQ that is up to date. That could speed up
the development on issues specific to the port.

Is there anyone on this list who want to be the maintainer?

Kind regards,
Lennart