Re: [h-e-w] Re: proposal of icon for gnu emacs in windows

From: rob . davenport
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: proposal of icon for gnu emacs in windows
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:39:38 -0400

>Well, it might be more common then you think - it was not until these
>conversations that I realized the "mushroom" was a gnu ...
>
>emacs surprises and delights everyday  ;-)

Huh.  Well, I can see it as a mushroom - the 16x16 version on my
quickstart bar anyway.  But it's hard for me not see the gnu-head
I made - artistic blindness I guess.  I'll have to work on a version
that scales well to 16x16.  Maybe some kind of outline version or
something.  Can't have people associating Emacs with 'shrooms,
can we? :)

Rob