[h-e-w] Scrollbar deficiencies

From: August
Subject: [h-e-w] Scrollbar deficiencies
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:00:46 +0200

Does anyone know why the appearance of the scrollbar(s) in NTEmacs 21.3.3
differs from the standard look of other Windows (XP) applications? As
mentioned in another posting, windows in emacs also have a tendency to
flicker when dragging the scrollbar. I have also notised that when I use
some fonts, e.g. Proggy Clean, there is a small gap between the right fringe
and the scrollbar and between the scrollbar and the edge of the frame
(window).

Is it time to update the GUI code?

Regards,
August