Re: [h-e-w] How do I map the M-x revert-buffer to say the F1 key

From: D. Scott Davidson
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] How do I map the M-x revert-buffer to say the F1 key
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:46:26 -0600

Put this in your ,emacs file:

(global-set-key [f1] 'revert-buffer)

|---------+---------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Rasmussen Jens (ICM MP PD SW21 AAL)"    |
|         |           <address@hidden>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                 |
|         |           help-emacs-windows-bounces+davidson=usgs.|
|         |           address@hidden                              |
|         |                                                    |
|         |                                                    |
|         |           02/05/2004 02:05 AM                      |
|         |                                                    |
|---------+---------------------------------------------------->

  |       To:       "Emacs Help (E-mail)" <address@hidden>
                     |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  [h-e-w] How do I map the M-x revert-buffer to say the F1
key                                 |

Hi
Since I am not that good at Lisp, I do not know how to do this. The hurdle
for me is that I do not know how to add the 'yes' as part of the macro. So
any advice on this is most welcome.

Thanks :-)
Jens