Re: [h-e-w] difficulty obtaining ntemacs

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] difficulty obtaining ntemacs
Date: 22 Jan 2004 22:29:49 -0600

On Thursday, January 22, "Eli Daniel" <address@hidden> wrote:
>However, there are several GNU mirrors which were
>apparently not compromised and still have the
>software available.  The one I've been using is

>ftp://aeneas.mit.edu/pub/gnu

>Can the FAQ maintainer put something in about this?

I think that what most of the folks on this list will
want is a binary distribution of the win32 port of
emacs 21.3, not a source distribution.  I managed to
download a binary distribution back in October, but I
regret that I cannot remember or reconstruct where I
downloaded it from.  :(  Perhaps someone else can
remember where there still exists a viable binary
distribution.

Regards,
  David V.