RE: [h-e-w] Add items to menu-bar at specific location?

From: rob . davenport
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Add items to menu-bar at specific location?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:37:49 -0500

Ah!  Define-key-after.  Thanks, John, Eli.   And a simple apropos
'define-key' would have
shown me that too.  Sheesh, I knew I was going to feel dumb. :)

Thanks for the example code, Eli, that helps, too.

And after some more searching I see now there's this easy-menu thing
that might be useful too.

(And I apologize for posting a non-Windows-specific question to h-e-w.
I'll work on finding a steady connection to gnu.emacs.help and start
reading
and posting general questions there.)

Thanks,

Rob