RE: [h-e-w] Add items to menu-bar at specific location?

From: Eli Daniel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Add items to menu-bar at specific location?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:39:09 -0500

See define-key-after.  I add a "redo" entry, along with a menu separator
line, to the edit menu beneath "undo" like so:

(define-key-after
  (lookup-key global-map [menu-bar edit])
  [redo]
  '("Redo" . redo) 'undo)
(define-key-after
  (lookup-key global-map [menu-bar edit])
  [undo-seperator] '("--" . undo-seperator) 'redo)

This, or course, depends on having a command called `redo' defined already.

HTH.
-Eli Daniel