Re: [h-e-w] Selection by draging

From: Stéphane Rollandin
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Selection by draging
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:41:33 +0100

Does anyone else find the problem annoying or have an alternative method of selecting more then one page of text?

I sure find it annoying and no, I have no altervative method...

More generally, I find the NT Emacs GUI very annoying altogether: lots of flashing in the main window bar, bad response from menus, the selection problem you talked about, no smoothness at all when manually resising windows (the mode line gets duplicated all other the place), inability for the main window to stay maximised, and the latest compiled CVS version has fuzzy characters !

Stef