[h-e-w] Re: CVS Emacs

From: Bijan Soleymani
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: CVS Emacs
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:47:46 -0500

"Chris Lott" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am interested in using Preview-Latex, which apparently works on Windows
> only with Xemacs or a CVS build of emacs. Does the emacs team do any kind of
> nightly builds for Windows from CVS? How amazingly difficult is the
> compilation process? I have a fair amount of experience compiling and
> installing apps on Linux as a sysadmin...

I have a copy of the CVS version compiled with image support on my website
at:
http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/

It's not very difficult to get preview-latex to work with it. I did
that a while ago. Basically just follow the instructions that come
with preview-latex.

Bijan
--
Bijan Soleymani <address@hidden>