Re: [h-e-w] Scrolling with WheelMouse in split window

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Scrolling with WheelMouse in split window
Date: 07 Nov 2003 08:02:01 +0000

Luetzeler Michael <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have strange behavior when working with a horizontally split window:
> Using a WheelMouse always the top buffer gets the scrolling event.

What does C-h k [mouse-wheel] say?

It should say [wheel-up], [wheel-down] or [mouse-wheel] or something
like that. But some mouse drivers try to simulate an actual drag of
the scrollbar, and they are not able to handle more than one
scrollbar on a single frame. There may be some settings in your mouse
driver for this, or you might be able to try a different driver (one
of the generic ones for example).