Re: [h-e-w] Re: Another problem with MinGW shell in Emacs: directory tra

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Another problem with MinGW shell in Emacs: directory tracking
Date: 20 Oct 2003 16:22:08 -0400

Kai Grossjohann <address@hidden> writes:

> So I found out how to switch the kbd layout from DE to EN.  I also
> found out how to move keys around, and now I've got the escape and
> control keys in sane positions.  And I found Windows PowerPro,
> AllChars, and allSnap.

could you give URLs for these?

To be specific, I have a laptop with no right control key; there's a
"windows menu" key there that should be a control key. Will one of
these utilities let me do that?

Or, is there a way to do that in Emacs? C-h k <windows menu> gives
"<app> not defined", so apparently Emacs thinks this is the <app> key.

--
-- Stephe