[h-e-w] Re: MinGW shell under Emacs and then running Ant

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: MinGW shell under Emacs and then running Ant
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:03:45 +0200

Harald Maier <address@hidden> writes:

> Try to set ANT_HOME. This works for me. Also try to start the ant.bat
> file with 'cmd /c ant.bat'.

I think that ANT_HOME is set in the Windows environment (control
pane, system, environment variables, or something like this), but I'm
not sure.  I'll check tomorrow.

I found out that

    cmd //c $(which ant.bat) -emacs compile

does what I need, but it is somewhat cumbersome to type.  I'd expect
just

    ant.bat -emacs compile

to do the same.  The maintainer (I think) of MinGW or MSYS wants to
make it so, if I understood correctly.

Kai