[h-e-w] emacs and desktop

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: [h-e-w] emacs and desktop
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:49:13 +0100

I've recently started using the cvs builds off
http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/ - (*many* thanks  if you're reading!)
and since then I've noticed problems with desktop, when loading it
bombs out with

Desktop loaded.
Reading directory FullPathTo/shared_utilities/...done
setq: Buffer name `shared_utilities' is in useInvalid face text property value:
temp-face-
Invalid face text property value: temp-face- [4 times]
Invalid face text property value: temp-face- [5 times]

Not sure about the face errors, and all the buffers in .emacs.desktop
appear to be there except that there is indeed two copies of
shared_utilities (one suffixed by <2>)

There's only one entry for

(desktop-create-buffer 206
  nil
  "shared_utilities"
  'dired-mode
  nil
  407
  '(nil nil)
  '("FullPathTo/shared_utilities/")
  nil)

in the desktop file.
I have seen this with other desktopped files but haven't yet nailed
down the problem, is anyone else seeing this?

Assuming it isn't some other setting of mine, when I locate the
problem I'll report it..

"GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.0.2195)
 of 2003-08-21 on MIDASPSE17"

Robert