Re: [h-e-w] Lotus Notes replacement

From: Sarir A Khamsi
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Lotus Notes replacement
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:09:50 -0700

Sorry, I wasn't clear. We have a mail server running Notes and our mail
client is Notes as well. I would like the mail client to be Emacs.
Unfortunately, our Notes server does not allow POP3, so that's not an
option. Thanks.

Sarir

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Henry J. Cobb" <address@hidden>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                           |
|         |           help-emacs-windows-bounces+sarir_a_khamsi=raytheon.|
|         |           address@hidden                                        |
|         |                                                              |
|         |                                                              |
|         |           2003-09-12 15:17                                   |
|         |                                                              |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------------->

  |        To:      address@hidden                                    |
  |        cc:
  |
  |        Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Lotus Notes replacement

> Has anyone had luck in replacing Lotus Notes w/ Emacs as their email
> program? Thanks.

I assume that you mean that your mail server is running Lotus Notes and you
wish to download this mail to Emacs like this?

http://www.dsm.fordham.edu/~moniot/cis-system/node21.html

-HJC