RE: [h-e-w] The list is back up!

From: Pete Klammer
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] The list is back up!
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:04:42 -0600

Typing C-Q C-J from your keyboard enters a "newline" in the current buffer
(especially handy in the command-input buffer entering a search string!).

A "newline" in a DOS-formatted file is stored as CR,LF (C-M, C-J); in a Un*x
file, it is stored as NL (C-J, same byte we call "linefeed").

--
Peter F. Klammer, P.E.
NETRONICS Professional Engineering, Inc.