Re: [h-e-w] Paste Chinese GB2312 under Emacs 21.2 in Japanese Windows200

From: li jinhua
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Paste Chinese GB2312 under Emacs 21.2 in Japanese Windows2000
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Jason
   Thank you very much!
   I set the locale in Chinese in the control panel.
But I still can't get a right pasting. Should I set
the codepage? I have set the
"set-selection-coding-system" and
"set-clipboard-coding-system" to chinese-iso-8bit.
   About the codepage, in my emacs 21.2 for win2000,
when I input M-x codepage-setup, there is no 936, and
also no 932 for Japanese. So I say that there is no
codepage 936 in Emacs21.2 in my last mail. Maybe I
make a mistake. Is cp936 in another place in Emacs
21.2?
   I am a fun of GNU, this is the first time that I
receive a mail directly from @gnu.org, I am really
veru happy! Thank you again!
Yours Sincerely,
LI Jinhua