Re: [h-e-w] brief emulation on emacs on Windows

From: padmanabha . holla
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] brief emulation on emacs on Windows
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:21:27 +0530

Hi there,

Sorry for my ignorance,
Can some one please explain me how exactly I can try the crisp mode?
I am the first time user and I dont know any of the emacs commands.
I dont see a command line option to emulate crisp,
I dont see it in the faq
(http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/ntemacs.html)
Only commands I know in emacs is arrow keys and the X button at the right top
corner(Close application of Windows)

(I dont know Crisp either, but then I guess Crisp emulates brief :-))

regards,
--
Padmanabha Holla.  +91-80-5579000 xtn:1604
http://www.bangalore.philips.com