[h-e-w] Remote debugging using gdb-mode?

From: Eric Brown
Subject: [h-e-w] Remote debugging using gdb-mode?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:49:24 -0700

Has anyone done any remote debugging using gdb-mode (or equivalent debugging
mode) on WinEmacs?

My company is starting to do some development using GCC on QNX, and the
debugger has to run remotely (the tools on the QNX board are rather
primitive).  I'd much rather use gdb from within emacs than have to run it
via commandline.

On the other hand, I've never used gdb for remote debugging, so if there's
some web pages somewhere, I'd appreciate the pointers.

Eric