[h-e-w] Emacs freezes

From: Michael Meyer
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs freezes
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:04:46 -0600

Hey guys

I installed emacs according to http://www.math.auc.dk/~dethlef/Tips/introduction.html I.e. I installed the latest precompiled version of emacs (as described in GNU Emacs FAQ) and installed auctex and ispell. Once I open emacs it works well. However, after a while the window freezes and the process eats up all my memory usage!
How I can solve that problem?

Thanks
Michael