[h-e-w] cua.el and clipboard

From: Maurício
Subject: [h-e-w] cua.el and clipboard
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:37:16 -0300

  Hi,

In windows, I understand that the default Emacs behavior is to interact with clipboard. I think this is bad because, when I select some text, Emacs kills what is already on windows clipboard. I'm now using cua.el, and I like it. Is it possible to tell cua that I want to be able to interact with the clipboard using C-C, C-Z etc. but except for that Emacs should never touch or use the clipboard?

  Thanks,
  Maurício