[h-e-w] C++ style for namespace - request for examples

From: Neil Mackie
Subject: [h-e-w] C++ style for namespace - request for examples
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:55:08 +0000

My current C++ style indents when within a namespace e.g. within my source file

namespace name {
    class::class(): dMember1(0), dMember2(0)
    {

which means that for a class in a namespace I loose 4 columns with very little
increase in legibility. So I'd like to modify my existing custom style, which
does not contain any existing customisation for namespaces, to include
customisation for namespaces.

If you have a C++ style that customises when within a namespace I'd be
interested in seeing your code, to avoid having to experiment and figure it out
myself.

Regards,
Neil J Mackie.