Re: [h-e-w] Problems with ps-print-buffer-with-faces

From: Charley Hamilton
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Problems with ps-print-buffer-with-faces
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:36 -0800

Jason -

Thanks for the suggestions.  In the general case, I am only
interested in printing western European text.  However, I
occasionally use kana/kanji (Japanese characters) and wanted
to be able to print them, as well.  The misc extra fonts were
simply there coutesy of cut-and-paste.  Went in when I knew
less than I do now (yes, it's possible), and never got edited
out.

Resetting ps-multibyte-buffer to 'nil worked fine to get
the western characters working (which is good enough for now),
but what's a good solution for for when I want to print
Japanese?  Also, what's a good method to become a clueful
user rather than a latexnician who uses emacs (primarily) for
general text editing and some programming, but thinks elisp
comes from e-harelip?

Thanks for any additional pointers.

Charley

University of California, Irvine        Email: address@hidden