RE: [h-e-w] Win2000 errant paste

From: Jeff Paquette
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Win2000 errant paste
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:13:37 -0500

I see this quite often, but the culprit is my overly sensitive mouse pad on
this rotten transport Zx laptop. Striking the 'N' too hard is usually
interpreted as a mouse click, and if my left thumb is too close to the
trackpad... well, think about what an errant drag-select followed by a
keypress can do to the unsuspecting :(

--
Jeff Paquette                  direct: (508) 616-4526
Principal Software Engineer    email:  address@hidden