[h-e-w] emacs on Windows 2000

From: Hongyi Wu
Subject: [h-e-w] emacs on Windows 2000
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a question about emacs on Windows 2000. Who can
help me Please? Thank you very much in advance.

How to configure emacs on Windows2000 with Java and
JDE please? I have used emacs on Windows NT4 with Java
and JDE. I go through the same way on Windows2000, it
does not work, emacs is not sensitive to Java key
word.

Another question is how to configure emacs with VHDL
on Windows2000 please.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Hongyi Wu