RE: [h-e-w] Gnus scoring questions

From: Windhorn, Allen, E. [LS/MKT]
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Gnus scoring questions
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:51:49 -0500

Bill & the group,

Neither one works on my machine (same message), so I think they are
equivalent.

>  GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-msvc-nt4.0.1381) of 2002-03-19 on BILL
>  Gnus v5.9.0
>
> I think that there is some other configuration info that we are
> missing.

I think you're correct, but what?  The Gnus FAQ and manual aren't very
helpful on this topic.

>  Windhorn> 2. How can I get articles below a certain score NOT to
>  Windhorn> display at all?  I have set a level to expunge, but this
>  Windhorn> just marks the articles; they still show up on the list.
>
> I don't know about this.  However, gnu.emacs.gnus is very helpful and
> the people there know much more *about Gnus* than the NT Emacs mailing
> list... or so I would postulate as the Gnus developers are usually
> reading that news group.

I will try there -- thought I would try the mailing list first, since it has
a much better "signal-to-noise ratio."  Thanks.

Regards,
Allen