[h-e-w] attempt 2: how to turn off electric feature in C-environment?

From: Rostyslav Boutchko
Subject: [h-e-w] attempt 2: how to turn off electric feature in C-environment?
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:33:28 -0800 (PST)

I have asked before... don't lose hope yet to find
that out.

Is there a way to turn off the electric feature of C
environment?  I mean the one that makes comment signs,
curly braces and some other symbols jump to the
positions Emacs deems most suitable?
I don't want to turn off all of the C-mode stuff,
highlighting is very convenient, but not the braces
stuff.
Thank you
Ross Boutchko