[h-e-w] make-frame-on-display

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: [h-e-w] make-frame-on-display
Date: 05 Dec 2002 14:13:37 -0500

In my current version of Emacs, I don't have a DISPLAY variable.
What should I set this to, so on another windows machine, I can
run, "M-x make-frame-on-display HOST:SERVER"?

Are there any other issues I should know about?

I did set my display to be my machine name and then tried the
command from another machine running Emacs, Emacs barked at me
with

"Invalid Display, not HOST:SERVER or HOST:SERVER:SCREEN".

Thanks.
--
Galen Boyer