RE: [h-e-w] How to setup network printer in GNU Emacs?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] How to setup network printer in GNU Emacs?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:08:00 -0500

You might be able to do this by adding a second instance of the LAN printer
through Windows, and adjust that printer's properties through the GUI.  (But
that's assuming the printer supports this mode of operation.)  Then reference
that printer through some code that switches the default printer.  That code
can be assigned a different keystroke.

Thanks for the feedback and good luck!