RE: [h-e-w] Strange Problem (perhaps even a bug!)

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Strange Problem (perhaps even a bug!)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:30:22 -0600

I do not think that you can logically draw the conclusion that the windows open
file dialog is not used much from the fact that this bug was just now
discovered.  I use it almost exclusively when running emacs in windows.  I
think that the only logical conclusion that you can draw from the facts is that
people you use the windows dialog to open files do not use find file (C-x C-f)
to switch between buffers.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-