[h-e-w] Source Safe after update hooks

From: Niranjan Rao
Subject: [h-e-w] Source Safe after update hooks
Date: 08 Nov 2002 12:38:06 -0800

Hello All,
Version : GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.0.2195) of
2002-03-19 on buffy on Windows 2K

I am using source-safe.el version 2.0 to checkin/checkout
the files through emacs for last two years. It works
perfectly fine.

I have now additional requirement which I think this
source-safe.el file will easily handle, only I don't know
how to do it. I want to call a external program with the
name of the file (including complete path) checked-in as an argument.
Commentary of
ss-after-update-hooks indicates that I can do this, but I my
lisp knowledge (or lack of it) prevents me adding proper
entries in the hook.

Can someone please post the lisp hook code that can do
this.

Thanks for the help,

-- Niranjan

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens
when you turn on the headlights?