Re: [h-e-w] compile problem with epop3mail.el on WinXP

From: Franklin Lee
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] compile problem with epop3mail.el on WinXP
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:19:39 -0500

Hi.  try setting to these values in your .emacs (these are what I use).

         max-lisp-eval-depth             30000
         max-specpdl-size                30000

you WILL need to byte compile everything, including the elib package.

I am sorry I haven't been actively maintaining epop3mail other than
for my personal use lately.  I'm still using emacs v20, but have made
some changes that I think will work with v 21.

The version of epop3mail available from the FAQ is somewhat out of
date.  If you can't get your copy to work, let me know & I'll email my
latest to you directly.

BTW, to whom should I send the latest epop3mail package for inclusion
in the latest FAQ?

- franklin