Re: [h-e-w] (no subject)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] (no subject)
Date: 07 Nov 2002 19:38:58 +0000

address@hidden writes:

>   cygpath -m
> will generate the correct path.

Maybe so, but it will also unnecessarily complicate the makefiles
further than they already are. I don't have time to support Emacs as
it is without complicating things further just to support a version of
make that is inherently broken. I guess it is up to Andrew Innes
whether he considers it worth installing any change you come up with.