Re: [h-e-w] rmail resend eating Mime-Version and Content-Type headers in

From: Tom A Baker
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] rmail resend eating Mime-Version and Content-Type headers in 21.2.1
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:23:19 -0500 (EST)

Andrew wrote:

      i've been using rmail for a long time.
      until i installed 21.2.1, i would resend mime mail that came in to a
      mailbox that i keep just for that. now, rmail-resend is somehow
      magically eating the Mime-Version and Content-Type headers.
      Can anyone explain and suggest a fix?

For some reason this started happening to me, too.

Now you have to hit 't' to unhide those lines from the header, otherwise
they are not included in your forwarded headers.  Once I do that, Mime
is forwarded fine.

Tom

                                   You know, Rick, I have many a friend in
                                   Casablanca, but somehow, just
                                   because you despise me, you are the only
                                   one I trust.
                                   - Ugarte (Peter Lorre), Casablanca