[h-e-w] hiding wrapping arrows

From: Bob DuCharme
Subject: [h-e-w] hiding wrapping arrows
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:36:02 -0400

I just got Emacs 21.2.1, and it's great, except that I find the little arrows
on the right and left margins to show wrapped lines to be distracting. Is there
a way to hide them? I still want the text to wrap; I just don't want to see the
arrows there.

thanks,

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii
(bobdc e-mail address used only for mailing lists)