RE: [h-e-w] Compiling Emacs on Windows a piece of cake!

From: Underwood, Jonathan
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Compiling Emacs on Windows a piece of cake!
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:53:23 -0400

hm, i did exactly that which is described below, and see a pile of errors
and warnings during compilation, and the final make aborts with an error,
althoug emacs.exe is built and functional at the end.

On a related note, is there an ntemacs developer mailing list - my intention
was to contribute to the developement tree once i had got over the building
problems.

jonathan.