Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 22.3.5 CVS compiled for NT

From: jasonr
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 22.3.5 CVS compiled for NT
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:27:32 +0100 (BST)

>  from:    Chris Lott <address@hidden>
>  date:    Wed, 09 Oct 2002 07:03:23
>  to:      address@hidden
>  subject: Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 22.3.5 CVS compiled for NT
>
> So, does compiled for NT mean not for Win2K or just not for Win 9X. I can't
> seem to run this CVS version on Win2k.

There was/is a known bug in the CVS version that
causes the executable to only work on the version of
Windows it was compiled on.

I'm not sure if the fix has been installed yet.
I haven't had time to do it myself and won't for at
least the next week (probably more like months) due to
personal commitments.