[h-e-w] vm-sort-messages author

From: ed park
Subject: [h-e-w] vm-sort-messages author
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:31:42 -0700

in my VM 7.00 in Summary buffer, when i do M-x vm-sort-messages and
specify author as the sort key, messages by the same author get
grouped together, but the author groups are not shown in alphabetical
order.

is there a way to get the list of messages sorted alphabetically?  i
looked in vm-sort.el and didn't find anything that helped me.

GNU Emacs 21.1.1 (i386-msvc-windows98.2222) of 2001-10-23 on SPARKYBEAR

thanks, ed