[h-e-w] ls-lisp

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: [h-e-w] ls-lisp
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:35:15 +0100

A new version is available via http://centaur.maths.qmul.ac.uk/Emacs/.  This
is a minor revision of the preliminary version I released a week or so ago.
It has no significant new functionality, but should be more robust and
perhaps slightly faster.  I have changed an internal interface, so it is no
longer compatible with the version of ls-lisp dumped into NT Emacs and will
throw up a compilation error that should be ignored.  This version makes
what I think is better use of floating-point arithmetic to avoid potential
integer overflows, but that is not yet well tested.

Francis

---

Dr Francis J. Wright
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary
University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK
Tel: 020 7882 5453 (direct);  Fax: 020 8981 9587 (dept.)
address@hidden;  http://centaur.maths.qmul.ac.uk/