[h-e-w] Fwd: Re: Emacs for Windows 98

From: Geoff Voelker
Subject: [h-e-w] Fwd: Re: Emacs for Windows 98
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

Is there anyone who can help Ruth out?

Thanks,
-geoff

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: ruth lane <address@hidden>
To: Geoff Voelker <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Emacs for Windows 98
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:39:34 -0400

Geoff--
I finally got Emacs  and Clisp running but have a related
problem, that the Clisp has no editing bar at all, and I need
to be able at least to capure and print program output.  All
the ftp sources say various things work on Windows, as
indeed they may, but I really need that printing capability.
Thanks for your original response, and for any further help.
- --Ruth