RE: [h-e-w] Re: PCL-CVS losing *cvs* buffer

From: Nick Sieger
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Re: PCL-CVS losing *cvs* buffer
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:30:22 -0500

I've had something similar happen to me occasionally.  I usually get a
pcl-cvs buffer that is named *cvs-commit* after I've killed the *cvs*
buffer and then executed a new cvs-update.  Presumably there is a
leftover *cvs-commit* buffer at that time, and pcl-cvs's algorithm for
reusing an existing buffer picks it up, instead of recreating *cvs*?

/Nick