Re: [h-e-w] Printing to a print server

From: Yigal Hochberg
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Printing to a print server
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:34:26 -0400

Hi Warren,

Have you been able to find a solution for the problem below.
I am trying to solve this problem w/out much luck.

When my printer was connected to the parallel port, the printer name
for emacs was PRN. It worked ok. (print buffer, region etc.)

I recently installed a network server printer connected to the LAN.
I could not find a way to tell emacs to use this printer.

Any idea?

Regards,

--
- Yigal