Re: [h-e-w] emacs geometry

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs geometry
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:45:25 +0100

On resizing, I've just noticed that if you have a .emacs that changes
the size of the frame and while the .emacs is running you double click
on the title, it maximizes then .emacs causes it to unmaximise.
If you then iconize it when you de-iconize it appears maximized!

Also I have an icon at the moment called 'Not Present' that I can do
nothing with that I think is related to trying the above, though at
the moment I can't replicate it

Robert Marshall