[h-e-w] `redisplay-dont-pause' should be default on win32 port?

From: Jaeyoun Chung
Subject: [h-e-w] `redisplay-dont-pause' should be default on win32 port?
Date: 30 Jul 2002 21:32:07 +0900

Hi there,

I've been so much annoyed the redisplay performance in my windows 2000
comparing with that of xemacs. I came to look at the source code and
figured out that `redisplay-dont-pause' variable is `nil' by default.

There's no documentation about this variable. I think this flag should be t
in win32 port. Haven't you guys been annoyed the slow redisplay?

-jay