[h-e-w] Re:Transfer

From: Alhaji Dalhatsu Azeez
Subject: [h-e-w] Re:Transfer
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:33:32 -0700

Attn: PRESIDENT/CEO.

Sir,
REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly CONFIDENTIAL.  I am ALHAJI DALHATSU AZEEZ, an
Executive Director (Banking and Treasury Operations)
with the UNION BANK OF NIGEIRA PLC, (UBN) Lagos,
Nigeria.

I came to know of you in my private search for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this
confidential transaction, which involves the transfer
of a huge sum of money to a foreign Bank Account
requiring maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSAL

A foreigner, late Engr. Johnson Creek, an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of
Nigeria, until his death five years ago in a ghastly
air crash, banked with us here at the UNION BANK OF
NIGERIA PLC, Lagos, and had a closing balance of
USD$26.5M(TWENTY SIX MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which the bank now expects to
be claimed by Creek's next-of-kin or alternatively be
donated to a discredited Trust Fund for arms and
ammunition at a
military war college here in Nigeria. Fervent valuable
efforts have been made by the Union Bank of Nigeria
Plc, to get in touch with any of Johnson Creek's
family but have proved abortive till date.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate late Engr. Johnson Creek's
next-of-kin (he died in the crash with his wife and
two children) that the management under the
influence of our Chairman, Elder Kalu Uke Kalu and
some members of the board of Directors, that an
arrangement be made for the funds to be declared
"UNCLAIMED" and subsequently be donated to the Trust
Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the
course of war in Africa and the world in general.
 In order to avert this negative development, some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission
to have you stand as next-of-kin to late Engr. Johnson
Creek so that the funds, USD$26.5M would be released
and paid into your bank account as next-of-kin. All
documents and proofs to enable you get this fund will
be carefully worked out and as such, we are assuring
you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays
while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for
investment purposes in your Country. We have agreed
that the funds will be
shared thus: -

1. 25% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the funds

2. 10% will be set aside, for any incidental expenses
that may be incurred in the course of this
   transaction.

3. 65% shall be for my partners and me as the
originators of this transaction.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to
take undue advantage of the trust bestowed on you and
your Company, then kindly get to me immediately
furnishing me with your confidential telephone, fax
numbers and bank particulars so that I can use these
information to apply for the release and subsequent
transfer of the funds in your favour.If you have a
contrary opinion to our proposal, please keep it
highly confidential.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated
co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
ALHAJI DALHATSU AZEEZ