[h-e-w] Re:Urgent Assistance

From: DR.MRS.MARIAM ABACHA
Subject: [h-e-w] Re:Urgent Assistance
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:31:33 -0700

Dear Sir,
I am DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria Head of State,
General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on
active duty. I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of
great assistance to each other likeness developing a cordial relationship.
I currently have the sum of Twenty four Million US Dollars
(US$24,000,000.00) cash in a vault of a certain security company which l
intend to use for investment, like Real Estate Development specifically in
your country. This money came as a payback for the Failed Debt buy back
contract deal between my late husband and some foreigners. I must inform
you that the foreigners tried what they felt was good for the deal they
had with my Late Husband and at the end of the present government says it
was scam on our countries multi-billion debt to IMF, world bank and Paris
Clubs.

The Partners returned my husband's share of USD$24,000,000.00 after the
death of my husband and lodged in my husband's security company of which l
am director until now, the new Civilian Government have intensified their
probe on my husband's finances and business empire. In view of these, l
acted fast to withdraw the US$24,000,000.00 from the company's vault and
deposited it in another West African Security Company in Accra-Ghana. .
No record ever existed concerning the money traceable by the government
because there is no documentation showing that we received the money from
the foreign partners who did the business with abacha and the fund was
paid cash, so it has no traces from the bank.
Due to the current situation in the country concerning government attitude
towards my family, it has become quite impossible for me to make use of
this money within. Let me refer you to the front page of this day
newspapers of 10th March 2001. You can log on to this various websites and
get more details about my family, funds being recovered and how we are
being subjected to different treatments to the name of searching for
looted funds of my late husband.
(Www.thisdayonline.com/archives/2001,http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/stor
y/0,3604,563533,00.html and Newsweek international magazine of March
13-15th 2000) The present government in Nigeria had frozen and seized all
my bank accounts both here in Nigeria and abroad. Thus on your consent to
proceed in the business l shall expect you to contact me urgently to
enable us discuss in detail about this transaction. Bearing in mind that
your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, l proposed a Percentage
of 20% of the total sum to you for the expected service and assistance,
10% for offsetting expenses incurred in the course of this transaction.
Your urgent response is highly needed as to stop further contacts. All
correspondence must be by the email address above. l will give you my
tel/fax numbers where you can contact me when l hear from you. l must use
this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep
this matter extraordinarily confidential whatever your decision while
await your prompt response.

NB: Because of the security being mounted on the members of my family, l
have decided
That this transaction be kept in utmost secrecy, remember to include your
private Tel/fax or mobile number for easy communication.

Best Regards.

DR.MRS. MARIAM ABACHA.