RE: [h-e-w] Problem with end of file marker for NTEmacs v21.x on Win2k?

From: Eli Daniel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Problem with end of file marker for NTEmacs v21.x on Win2k?
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:32:19 -0400

I had the same problem editing files mounted on Windows from a Snap server
(a fairly cheapo file-serving appliance that I think may also be a stripped
down BSD box).

Editing the same files from unix systems, I didn't have problems (but then,
from Unix I was going through the Snap server's NFS interface instead of
Samba).

-Eli