RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv and loopback IP address

From: John J. Lee
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv and loopback IP address
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:53:12 +0100 (BST)

I checked, and a gnuserv process is running after emacs starts up.  So it
seems to be the internet socket connection that's failing.  I've tried
this with and without the MS loopback adapter installed.

(my description of the other symptoms is appended)

I don't know the registry: how would I find out where the right entry is?

John