[h-e-w] Re: Version Control Problem

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Version Control Problem
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:50:10 -0400

Andre,

vc-cvs-registered() is in fact being called.  I found out that by changing
case-fold-search to true, things worked.  The name in the CVS Entries file
is uppercase, when I do a directory in a 4NT window, the file is uppercase,
and the name is a bash shell is uppercase.

I guess I can only assume that emacs changes it to lower case?

Jeff