[h-e-w] Spam?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [h-e-w] Spam?
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:07:24 -0400

This is at least the third time I've seen a blatent spam message go out to this list in the last few weeks. Are there any defensive measures we can take? Can non-members post to the list? Can people join the list without valid e-mail addresses?

Thanks,

-pd

--------
                                Peter Davis
                 Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com
                 "The artwork formerly shown as prints."
           Resources for children's writers and illustrators
                   http://www.pfdstudio.com/cwrl.html