[h-e-w] Usual problem of carriage return from Unix to Dos

From: Saurabh Bagchi
Subject: [h-e-w] Usual problem of carriage return from Unix to Dos
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

I feel like I am stepping into a much-travelled road,
but after reading some of the postings on the topic I
am still confused.

I am using emacs, java-mode on NT emacs which has
automatic insertion of line feed after "{", "}". When
the file is opened using MS Developer Studio, I see an
extra newline between lines. In plain English, how do
I solve this?

Thanks a lot,
Saurabh.